[infowar.de] Cyber Security nach dem 11.9.: VA in Washington am Freitag

Vielleicht ist ja gerade jemand dort...
RB

CYBER SECURITY  Post- 9/11

When: Friday, March 15, 12 noon-1:30 (brown bags okay)
Where: 2325 Rayburn Office Building, Washington D.C.

Lee McKnight teaches at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and
Tufts University where he heads the Murrow Center at the Fletcher School
of Law and Diplomacy.  He will lead a discussion about cyber security,
highlighting  the most prominent issues since the terror attacks of
9/11.  Dr. McKnight will address the need for public-private
partnerships, the institutional and regulatory framework for security,
including privacy, the vulnerability of open systems as well as our
critical infrastructure's built-in defenses.  How might we build
security in the face of information availability  that does not
discriminate between terrorists and everyone else? What are future
directions for Congress?

"Security for a New Century" is a bipartisan study group for staff.
We meet regularly with US and international policy professionals to
discuss the post Cold War and post 9/11 security environment.  It is
not an advocacy venue. All discussions are off the record.  225-5161.