[infowar.de] Geoff Hoon: "Information Operations" im Irak

Der britische Verteidigungsminister Geoff Hoon erwähnt explizit
Information Operations in seinem Briefing heute.
RB

http://www.iwar.org.uk/news-archive/2003/03-22.htm

Defence Secretary and Chief of the Defence Staff:
Press Conference at the Ministry of Defence, London - 22 March 2003

(...)
The coalition is now therefore working simultaneously along several
lines of operation. First of all, through information operations, we are
making clear to the Iraqi Armed Forces and to Iraq?s civilian
population, the coalition?s resolve to achieve our objectives - the
removal of Saddam Hussein?s regime and its weapons of mass destruction.
You will have seen pictures of the Iraqi Armed Forces responding to this
and recognising that there is no need for them to fight for Saddam
Hussein.
(...)