Subject: TETRA THESIS
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:59:10 +0200
From: Claudio Ferrari <claudio -
 ferrari -!
- fastwebnet -
 it>
To: bendrath -!
- zedat -
 fu-berlin -
 de

Dear Ralf Bendrath,

I'm an italian student of Computer Science working on a thesis about
TETRA.
I'd like to focus on recent ad hoc wireless routing policies to see if
and how they can be applicated to TETRA.
I already wrote four chapters of my thesis, and now I'm beginning the
routing chapter.
I saw your mailing list (infowar.de) and that's why I'm writing to you.
TETRA has public safety as well as military applications.
The point is that i have some difficulties in founding information about
TETRA ad hoc routing (battlefield applications).
TetraMou and other TETRA websites seems not to talk about ad hoc tetra
routing.
I hope you can help me out.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,