[infowar.de] Congress Hearing gestern zu C4I Interoperability

HASC = House Armes Services Committee
RB

------------------------

C4I Interoperability: New Challenges in 21st Century Warfare

Hearing, HASC Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities
Subcommittee

Tuesday, October 21, 2003- 11:00 a.m. - 2212 Rayburn - Open

Opening Statement of Chairman Saxton
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-saxton.htm

Lieutenant General William Wallace, Commanding General, United States
Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-wallace.htm

Lieutenant General Daniel P. Leaf, Vice Commander, Air Force Space
Command
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-stalder.htm

Major General Keith Stadler, USMC, Commanding General, I Marine
Expeditionary Brigade and Deputy Commanding General I Marine
Expeditionary Force
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-stalder.htm

Brigadier General Dennis C. Moran, Director of Information Operations,
Networks and Space, Office of the Chief Information Officer/G-6, U.S.
Army (pdf)
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-moran.pdf

Brigadier General Marc Rogers, United States Air Force, Director, Joint
Requirements and Integration Directorate, United States Joint Forces
Command (html)
http://www.iwar.org.uk/rma/resources/c4i-interoperability/03-10-21-rogers.htm