[infowar.de] Neue ad campaign für den Irak

Hallo Liste,
hier gibts Infos zu einer neuen "hearts & minds"-Werbekampagne im Irak:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0513/p11s02-woiq.html
from the May 13, 2004 edition

Iraqi democracy: the sales pitch
How a Western PR firm ... tackles the world's toughest ad campaign
By Clayton Collins | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

On the television screen, an elderly Iraqi man sits at a desk, carefully
folding pieces of paper that suggest ballots. "I choose to live in
peace," says a voice-over, in Arabic. "I choose justice and stability."
With a fountain pen, he checks a box that takes the shape of Iraq. "I,
an Iraqi, choose one Iraq."
The 30-second spot, which began airing in Iraq May 8, ends with the blue
oval insignia of the Transitional Administrative Law and the same
mellifluous audio kicker - "an Iraq of hope and peace" - that has capped
similar ads in recent weeks. (...)

--

Hintergrund zu Bell Pottinger Public Affairs (BPPA) gibts unter
http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Bell_Pottinger_Public_Affairs

--

Elvira Claßen / Medienwissenschaftlerin (Dipl.-Soz.wiss.) & Freie
Journalistin (dju)