[infowar.de] TheMemoryHole.org gesperrt für U.S.-Soldaten im Iraq

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Politech] TheMemoryHole.org off-limits for U.S. soldiers in
Iraq?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:34:05 -0400
From: Declan McCullagh <declan -!
- well -
 com>
To: politech -!
- politechbot -
 com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The Memory Hole Banned in Iraq (fwd)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:38:37 -0400
From: Tim Meehan <tim -!
- ocsarc -
 org>
To: pierre -!
- achilles -
 net, declan -!
- well -
 com, dave -!
- farber -
 net

http://www.thememoryhole.org/memoryblog/

The Memory Hole Banned in Iraq

I've received email from a person with an [army.mil] address. This
person is
stationed in Iraq, and he/she tells me that The Memory Hole is blocked
on
military computers. Trying to get to the site results in the following
message:

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization:
"Extreme;Politics/Religion"

For assistance, contact your network support team.

How interesting. I post raw documents created by the government,
military, and
corporations. These days, that apparently amounts to "political
extremism."

Naturally, I've filed a FOIA request about this blocking.