[infowar.de] Re: [Vmyths.com ALERT] mi2g predicts ''catastrophic'' attack in 2004

Hallo Andreas,

> Da mi2g sich schon 1995 auf das Gebiet der IT-Sicherheit spezialisiert
> hat, haben sie natürlich umfangreichere Erfahrungen auf diesem Gebiet
> gesammelt als andere Dienstleistungsunternehmen. In enger Zusammenarbeit
> mit den britischen nationalen Sicherheitsbehörden und dank ihrer
> ökonomischen Expertise haben sie ein Modell erstellen können, mit dem sich
> sehr exakt Risiken im Bereich der Informationstechnologien ökonomisch
> quantifizieren lassen.

Aha? Woher hast Du diese Informationen?

Zitat:

Scouring the web, we find that in the mid-1990s, mi2g started off as an e-business
enabler focused on operating portal sites (such as Carlounge.Com and
Lawlounge.Com) under the corporate motto "Bringing The Web To The World."
Suddenly, in 1999 with the digital apocalypse of Y2K looming ahead, the firm
morphed into an internet security company that "by integrating state-of-the-art
software engineering technology with super computing capability is revolutionising
the world of eCommerce and for the first time maximising the return from the
internet whilst minimising the risk."  This was the same time when internet
security companies were sprouting up faster than the kudzu in my backyard,
bringing them to where they are today, as a provider of 'security intelligence'
and other security-related products. One wonders what new market mi2g will be
exploiting three years from now.
<<<

Quelle: http://www.infowarrior.org/articles/2002-12.html

Jetzt bitte Deine Quelle?