[infowar.de] Evidence of Pentagon "FIGHTING THE NET"

Weiß da jemand schon mehr darüber?

Beste Grüße

Georg Schöfbänker

http://waynemadsenreport.com

MAY 2, 2006:

Ed. note: Yesterday, WMR was warned by a reliable
European source that there was unusual access activity
detected regarding our web site. Fifteen minutes
later, our server, which also supports other web
sites, temporarily went down. But we have the identity
of the source of the unusual access activity: the US
Army's 5th Signal Command in Mannheim, Germany. Two
component activities of the 5th Signal Command -- the
2nd and 7th Signal Brigades -- appear to be involved
in information warfare operations and influence
operations. Note to 5th Signal Command operators: by
hacking into U.S. computers protected by the First
Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, you are in
potential violation of Federal law (the Computer Fraud
and Abuse Act, Section 1030, US Code, Fraud and
related activity in connection with computers). If
your Commanding Officer, Brig. Gen. Dennis Via,
authorizes such illegal hacking, he is in violation of
the law and it is your duty, pursuant to Army and DoD
regulations, not to obey such illegal orders and
report them to the Army Inspector General -- 1-(800)
752-9747, 1-(703) 601-1060 or DSN: 329-1060.