[infowar.de] Internet-basierte Counterintelligence gegen die CIA

Sehr interessant.
RB

Forwarded from: Matta Security <info -!
- trustmatta -
 com>

Dear all,

Yesterday the consultants of the Matta Attack & Penetration Team
released a white paper documenting an entirely legal
counterintelligence exercise undertaken over 2 days against the CIA's
Internet points of presence, using open sources of information.

Our results can be found in PDF format at
http://www.trustmatta.com/services/docs/Matta_Counterintelligence.pdf

The exercise was certainly an eye opener for the team, as internal CIA
network space was mapped in some detail. Other Matta white papers,
including those on wireless security best practice, IP network
scanning & reconnaissance, and DoS, can be found on the Matta skills
transfer page at: http://www.trustmatta.com/services/courses.htm

Thanks,

The Matta Attack & Penetration Team

Matta Security Limited
16 - 19 Southampton Place
London WC1A 2AX
+44 (0) 8700 77 11 00
www.trustmatta.com

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments
may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. If you are not the addressee any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communications is strictly prohibited.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not
necessarily of Matta Security Limited. Any prices quoted are only
valid if followed up by a formal written quote. If you have received
this transmission in error, please contact our Security Manager on
+44 (0) 207 745 7147