[infowar.de] Paper gesucht zu Cyberterror für BISA Conference im Dezember

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BISA Conference
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:02:01 +0100
From: Maura Conway <mc52 -!
- st-andrews -
 ac -
 uk>
To: ralf -
 bendrath -!
- sfb597 -
 uni-bremen -
 de

My name is Maura Conway; I am a Teaching Fellow at the University of St.
Andrews in Scotland.

I have organized a panel re. terrorism and the Internet (i.e.
cyberterrorism , terrorist Web sites, other terrorist uses of the Net)
for the British International Studies Association (BISA) annual
conference which will take place at the University of Warwick, UK, from
December 20 to 22, 2004.

Unfortunately, I have recently lost a panelist and I am therefor
searching for somebody to replace him. Can anybody who is interested in
joining the panel or who would like to know more please drop me an
e-mail to mc52 -!
- st-andrews -
 ac -
 uk -

More information about BISA and the conference here:
http://www.bisa.ac.uk/.

All the Best,
Maura

Maura Conway